Sunday 26 April 2015

The Greatest Show on Earth

We have recently had the pleasure of taking our three little ones to a few performances marketed at families, Disney On Ice, movies like Home and Big Hero 6. Nothing compares to Lennon Brothers' Circus. The kids were so excited as we drove along Port Road in Adelaide and spotted the big top on the horizon. I must admit my own inner child also did a bit of a leap of joy! That was just the beginning...

To be sitting a mere meter away from where the lions would stroll into the centre ring, to see a young man with so much spark and confidence (and what looked like a severe lack of common sense) tackle the Ring Of Death and almost lose, to see tiny donkeys leap over a camel's head, not to mention the acrobats twisting themselves about.. So eye opening... Such amazing performances each and everyone...

Yes I am proud that we took Master 9, Miss 7 and Miss 5 to see such a truly amazing performance. I cannot remember if I ever saw a circus as a child... Though I would be surprised if my Dad and Mum never took my brothers and I to one. What I hope is that this experience I have shared with my kids they will have the chance to create again when they have kids of their own...

Let the magic live on...

No comments:

Post a Comment