Thursday 13 July 2017

Who's the Boss? And The Spider Comes Home

Last night we had family movie night... Boss Baby was our choice of DVD and I'm still wondering if it was the right choice. We (my wife and I) found it to be an odd film, it was certainly not what I expected it to be. An interesting concept done reasonably well I suppose but I cannot help but feel like I've seen the idea before (and done better) and there was potential for the film to be completely different and utterly more entertaining. The kids must have enjoyed it though because they plan to watch it all over again this afternoon. I love family movie night with my four favourite people though so as an experience I would still rate the night three stars...

Hoping that Spiderman Homecoming will be better... My wife and I are taking Master 11 along tonight to see it at our local cinema. At $8 a ticket we can't resist. Hoping that what promises to be an action packed entertaining romp is not a let down thanks to all the awesomeness having already been shown on the ads on TV (I hate films like that). Looking forward to what should anyway be a good night out... Spiderman and Ironman in one sitting should fill the superhero appetite of everyone...

1 comment: