Monday 26 June 2017

Time to bottle the vino

It is finally time... Time to bottle the vino...

As I look across the kitchen of our house I spy the fifteen Yellowglen Yellow bottles awaiting my first attempt at a shiraz... Bottling is planned for this weekend, but before it makes it into the bottles I am going to have to try it. Can't wait!! Cheers to my great mate Troy who has been my guide through this adventure (all mistakes and unnecessary risks are all my fault Troy). Fingers crossed it will be at least drinkable, at best delicious...

I have now tried my red creation and am of mixed feelings. Good legs, the red clings to the glass well... First taste has character, just not sure if it is Mickey Mouse or Donald Duck... Looking forward to many, many, many more tries to find out... CHEERS!!

1 comment:

  1. Perhaps Mickey Duck... Nice flavour and great colouring but a horrid headache the next morning...

    ReplyDelete