Friday 2 June 2017

Discovering Me

I have just arrived home safe and sound after two solid days (and an overnight) of leadership training. This is just the beginning of an intense six month journey which will be all about me (and the other participants) and how we can grow and develop as people and leaders.

Today was about profiling us and our leadership style and I must say my results seem to explain me perfectly. As a useful tool I plan to share these results with my direct managers and with my team. The next six months are going to be hard, more work than normal with assignments already due soon and more days offsite this month, next month and all the way through to December.

It is all going to be worth it... My extreme introvertedness now has a different name and all sorts of special skills associated with it... So energised and inspired about the next six months and the time beyond...

No comments:

Post a Comment