Friday 13 October 2017

Traaaa Laaaaaa Laaaaaa!!! AND Ninja-Go!!!

The school holidays are normally a great opportunity to checkout the latest offerings in kids (family) films. These October holidays have proven to be no exception. Earlier in the week my wonderful wife, Miss H took our two girls (Miss 10 and Miss 7) to the Shopkins Movie while I took Master 11 to see the LEGO Ninja-Go film... Verdict on these, enjoyed heaps by the kids but not so much by Mum and Dad. I can't say much about the Shopkins movie (thankfully not something I had to suffer), my experience with the Ninja-Go film was that it was no LEGO Batman... I've been spoilt with humour, action and fun where it comes to LEGO movies in the past. For me the tale of Lloyd and his friends did have humour, action and fun but not in the spades we have seen in the past. There are so many other family films coming soon which I think will be more entertaining (e.g. the second Paddington film).

Today we had a family outing to our local cinema to see The Captain Underpants movie. A few out loud laughs by lots of silly smile moments. A great recreation of some very silly stories. I have loved reading the Captain Underpants books with my son and it was great to be able to watch these books come to life on the big screen. A great morning out and a great way to start what looks to be a fun weekend ahead...

No comments:

Post a Comment