Tuesday 21 October 2014

Dream a little dream...

 The last couple of days I have been thinking about a holiday... The greatest holiday ever. Partly I have been thinking along these lines due to a mate's message "Where would you go to write if you could go anywhere?"
I would love some sort of Nim's Island set up where I could live off the land but still had a laptop for writing and wi-fi so that I could still submit my stuff (to editor or competitions, etc.)

I have also passed a few books at work that have been along the theme of travel and great places to visit.

All of this has got me wondering where would I go on a dream holiday..?

It would need to be kids friendly and somewhere my gorgeous wife would also enjoy...

One of the greatest educational experiences I have had in my life was when I went traveling overseas. This same (or similar) experience I would most definitely want to share with my kids.

On your greatest dream holiday where would you go..?

No comments:

Post a Comment