Wednesday 21 December 2016

Family film review

We have been lucky to catch Trolls at our local cinema (The Cameo), a fun filled film with lots of singing talent and a great throw back to the little toy creatures of the eighties. I truly loved this film as did my wife and all three kids. There was the right mix of crazy characters, a Cinderella twist and a seriously catchy soundtrack that pumped out memories throughout the whole film.

Last night we sat down to Storks and popcorn in the comfort of our own home. This too was far better than I thought it would be. A lovely family film with enough adventure and gags to keep us all glued to the screen. Well worth a watch...

Finally my wife and I finally sat down to the latest (and perhaps the last) Jason Bourne film aptly titled um... Jason Bourne. It was typically an action packed thrill ride. The first hour needed lots of focus but after that it was enough to kick back and relax. I must say both Matt and Tommy Lee are looking on the old side...

Three great films! And guess what?! I've just won tickets from our local radio station (PowerFM) to see the latest family film to hit cinemas... SING!!! We all cannot wait to see it...

No comments:

Post a Comment