Sunday 11 December 2016

Another full on jam packed weekend of Law family fun

Step one... Knock off at 6... Step two... off to Sunnyside... Step three... Rock out to Metallica in the Retro Room...

Sunnie and Troy you are amazing, generous, wonderful people... Never change... Thank you for inviting ALL of us out to your place for a fantastic Friday night... Saturday morning was bright (too bright for some lol)... And Sunnie I love, love, love the wall of vinyl... We all loved the arcade...

Saturday was a right off, just proves the older you get the harder you are hit by a bedtime after the witching hour... So glad I have had the weekend off as there was no way I could keep my eyes open at 8.30 let alone don a suit and smile... It was the anniversary of when I started going out with the gorgeous girl who is my wife and it was so nice just to spend the day together...

What could top off such an awesome Friday night and such a special Saturday? How about catching the all singing and all dancing family film TROLLS followed by a trip to Woodside and the family friendly Adelaide Hills Swimming Centre... TROLLS was not quite what I expected and was thankfully more entertaining than I was sure it would be... Yes TROLLS was a good flick, made better as I stole the odd piece of popcorn from our youngest and dealt with her accusing looks with a smirk of my own... After such family fun it was great to cool off at a swimming pool... We were going to go local but the Murray Bridge Swimming Centre was a little busy with a carnival... Instead we ventured out past Mount Barker, Verdun and then got to Woodside... The staff were so friendly, the facilities first class and there was space in all the pools for everyone even though today was a 30+ degree day...

A jam packed weekend so full of family fun... When the kids are young I guess it is all about making memories... I hope we've made a few these last three days... Looking forward to making more...

No comments:

Post a Comment