Thursday 9 November 2017

Laws and Crooks Conquer Victoria 2017 - Day Eleven

I am up today at 8:15, earlier than everyone... I can't believe I have even beaten my son up who has been up earliest of all ever since the holiday began. I think since we arrived in Beaconsfield Master 11 has been up extra early so often to enable him to watch shows on Netflix that we say are inappropriate for his sisters. I am up later than I have been all this week but not surprised I have beaten everyone else to rise. We didn't get back from Day Ten until 11pm and everyone was utterly exhausted. We have packed so many amazing, wonderful, family fun experiences into each and every day that I now find myself five epic days behind in my blog posting. The only way I think I'll catch up is to blog for today and work back through... As I post I am sure you will see just why I've had no time to type and have been having way too much double family fun (Laws X Crooks = awesome holiday memories). So here goes... Still no bowling yet (poor Miss 5) and it is unlikely this will change today. Instead we (Dads X 2 and the five cherubs) have planned to head back to Casey Arc swimming center to have more fun in the wave pool. I wonder if Ben will have three little ones interested in the toddler play area today?

After a swim and a bit of time bobbing in the BIG waves we will head 'home' to the marvellous castle at Lakeview Terrace for a bit of lunch before the boys (Ben and I and Master 11 who wanted to tag along) will be headed back to Fountain Gate to check out boardgames. My mate Ben has a great collection of odd and unusual games to play and I just love finding out what he is going to add next... Maybe an expansion on the card game GLOOM (family fun for everyone lol) or maybe a medieval themed game based on domination of the known world... You just never know...

The Gallasch girls are staying home today to catch up on everything as tomorrow is our last morning in Beaconsfield and the Williamson family need their house back. Tomorrow it is back on the road again, this time we are headed to the home of the Tommy and Dangerfield and those Cats we barrack for week in and week out. Geelong and the Cattery for tea...

It is now 8pm(ish) and looking back on the day it has been very relaxing. Everything basically went to plan (as above). Wave pool was awesome, Ben got some cool games that he is already reading over the rules so we can try one tonight (over a few scotches) and we had yummy take-away Mexican for tea... Taco Bill's makes some very yummy and very filling food...

Bring on Geelong!!

No comments:

Post a Comment