Sunday 18 February 2018

Family day at the Adelaide Zoo

What a delightful day yesterday was... A perfect, sunny day... The perfect day for some family fun... The Laws were lucky enough to head to the Adelaide Zoo thanks to a family fun day we shared with thousands of others. We caught up with the Smiths and the Crooks as well as this fun day was for families who have someone working in retail. There was a free afternoon at the zoo but before that (and twice after) there were sideshow rides and a sausage sizzle, soft drink and lemonade ice block for all. I rediscovered the horrid Wipe Out ride which had claimed my stomach last time. I also discovered that I can no longer wimp out when ever that (or any other) thrill ride is on my radar, especially when my youngest (Miss 7) jumped on the Wipe Out with me and not just the once...

The zoo is always a great day out... Even better when it is free...

No comments:

Post a Comment