Friday 13 July 2018

Amazon I love and loath you

Great news!! I have stopped looking for a traditional publisher and have bitten the bullet... My first novel, The Eleventh Tome is now available on Amazon as a Kindle e-book or a hard copy can be ordered as print on demand (POD). The only problem with this exciting news is that Amazon no longer ships to Australia so I can't tell all my local friends about the POD... I can't work out how to upload the POD to amazon.com.au, something I wrongly assumed would load automatically to all sites over a period of time...

Amazon you have been my launch pad but you have only flung me so far... If anyone knows how to activate POD for Amazon's Australian site I would love a comment at the bottom of this post...

And of course if you are after a fantasy novel written in a unique way please give my novel a go... If you like perhaps purchase a copy... Check out https://www.amazon.com/Eleventh-Prophecies-Andrapaal-Book-ebook/dp/B07F62VWKM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1531550161&sr=8-1&keywords=Eleventh+Tome if you are interested...

No comments:

Post a Comment