Saturday, 8 August 2026

Thank you Power FM

May thanks go out to Craig and Chels from the Murraylands Power FM breakfast team. A little while ago, listening in while enjoying my morning coffee I heard this pair mention a double pass to see the newest Spider Man film. After showing off my best (or worst) American accent I demonstrated my vocal range (Mickey Mouse, Goofy, The Count from Seaseme Street just to name a few) and was awarded the coveted prize.

Last night I finally found the chance to bundle up my gorgeous wife and our daughters and off to the cinema we went.

Spider Man was everything we needed, entertaining, mind blowing, so much family fun. To top it all off we stopped in at Fasta Pasta for a super yummy tea.

Thanks Craig and Chels for a five star family fun time.

No comments:

Post a Comment