Monday 7 July 2014

Winter V Summer... Why I love winter the most

The greatest argument of all, the battle of the seasons... extreme heat verses extreme cool. Well here is why I love winter the most.

1. My birthday is in July and it is always a great chance to catch up with friends and family, get spoiled by the people I love and who love me, a wonderful reminder that life is awesome.

2. So many bed covers you feel like a bear slumbering until the spring (snuggling with the kids and my gorgeous wife are really nice too).

3. The wild weather, the sound of rain on the roof and windows, the flash of lightning and the BOOM of thunder... Nature at its wildest and craziest.

4. Fine red wine and dark chocolate... It seems to suit winter the best. If you can combine those two pleasures with an open fire roaring away then you have it made.

These are just four great things that come to mind when I think of winter. I argue that the old man image with the wispy white beard is unfair to label on such a wonderful season.

What do you think though? Do you love hitting the beach on a hot hot day and enjoying ice cream while soaking up the sweet sunshine?

No comments:

Post a Comment