Thursday 3 July 2014

Goodbye 34 years...

Such a special day yesterday. My birthday come and gone for another year. It reminds me of just how lucky I am with a family who loves me and does everything in their power to make my day such a special one. My youngest spent all lunchtime telling me she loved me (every five minutes... adorable) while my eight year old son and almost seven year old daughter were so eager to wish me the best day ever. My gorgeous wife, my princess and the love of my life went above and beyond as always to truly make me feel like her prince.

My friends too sent out text messages and other forms of social media to remind me that I was in their thoughts. So much love I hardly had time to respond to them all. Thank you everyone for your kind words and well wishes. To top off a brilliant day I also got a call from my brother and God son who did a happy birthday duet over the phone (got my birthday hug and high five!)

At work there was cake and a card and more well wishes. Thanks guys... A great day even if I was at work.

So I say goodbye to 34 and look forward to what lies ahead. I must say... So far so good!!

No comments:

Post a Comment