Thursday 10 March 2016

Escapes...

I was going through some old scrapbooks the other day and stumbled across some of my Trippin Timmy journals from when I was over in the UK over a decade ago (no... sadly I don't throw anything away (just ask my wife or my coworkers if you don't believe me) and it made me think of the amazing times I had while on my o/seas adventure...

Now that I have my amazing wife and my three crazy, beautiful kids I am wondering where are the best escapes? What are the best places in SA, in Australia and of course overseas for (1) a romantic getaway and (2) a family holiday?

Because it is always fun to dream... and you just never know when dreams come true...

Please share your ideas of places you have been or would love to go one day or maybe even where you are right now on a magical escape...

No comments:

Post a Comment