Sunday 27 March 2016

Great film for kids aged from 6 to 106...

What can I say about the latest masterpiece from Disney and Pixar... Hmmm... Let me begin by saying that the animation of Zootopia is pretty darn good, but with the technology available today I would not expect anything less from anything involving Disney and Pixar. Animation aside though this film held my attention the whole time, there were no stages where I lost focus or suddenly found I no longer connected with the characters and what they were attempting to achieve. The light and shade (build up to big events/discoveries and then the events themselves) were created very well and all in all this was just a really entertaining and enjoyable film.

We had a very young niece with us when we went to the cinema today and probably about three quarters of the way through she seemed to lose interest, but out six year old loved this film just as much as I did. What I loved the most though was all the adult humour 'Easter Eggs' that I spotted, little moments of cleverness that I couldn't laugh out aloud for or the kids would have asked awkward questions (e.g. "Dad why did you laugh then...")

This 'kids' film all about an amazing city where all animals can live in harmony together was such a treat to sit through. I give it a strong 9 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment