Tuesday 9 August 2016

The Book With All The Gifts

I have been drawn to this strange yellow book that is every so often on the adult fiction trolley waiting to be put away. About a month ago I took a moment to check out the blurb on the back and my curiosity was peaked. Now I have in my hot little hands The Girl With All The Gifts by M. R. Carey. Three days in and I am already onto chapter 27. The pace is perfect, the storyline captivating and I am finding all of the characters not only interesting, I need to know more... Every character has something about them that makes you curious...

If you are after a post apocalypic story with its own spin you'll not be left hungry if you reach for the yellow book with the strange little girl on the cover...

And only yesterday I discovered that this brilliant book is destined for the BIG screen. Definately not one for the wife and kids though...

Only 26 chapters down of 72 and I already give this book a 15 out 10!!

No comments:

Post a Comment