Saturday 15 October 2016

Putting my hat back into the ring

I have found it! My best chance yet to see my novel The Eleventh Tome in print, hopefully coming to libraries and bookshelves around the world soon... Well perhaps that last statrement is a bit premature...

A month or so ago I stumbled across a publishing company based in Sydney named Pantera Publishing (Google search for unsolicited manuscripts). I love how this compnay has the same name as a hardcore metal band which had me headbanging in my younger years to some tribal drumbeats and thrashed out guitar riffs. I love even more though that this company exists to give new authors with new ideas a fair go.

If you have been sitting on a polished gem of a novel that all your friends tell you is amazing but you cannot seem to get it beyond the 'slush pile' of the well known publishers definitely check out Pantera
and see how you go.

Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment