Tuesday 10 January 2017

A Challenging Year Ahead and I Cannot wait

I have been nominated to be a part of this year's team from Murray Bridge Council to participate in the Australasian Management Challenge. I was part of the team in 2008 and we did ok for a first effort but the Rural City of Murray Bridge team in the Rural Challenge got top spot so the expectations of this team in this challenge are really high.

I am also hopeful of being registered to take part in the Emerging Leaders Program for 2017 which will hopefully help me to grow as a leader and inspiration for the team I work with.

It looks as though 2017 will be full of new challenges, an exciting year and a great opportunity for me to learn and grow as a leader and as a human-doing, not just a human-being...

Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment