Thursday 23 February 2017

I'm not a celebrity... so interesting a social experiment...

After watching the first episode of the new series of I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here we have become intrigued by the characters. At first we were suspicious of some of those chosen to be celebrities (are they famous enough?) but through watching each episode I for one have found every contestant interesting as people.

A social experiment that has caught my interest. Tegan and Neezem sound like they have had some crazy lives but they are not unique. Every story told makes me laugh or ponder or wonder just how these people lived through those experiences but still managed to go on.

I am still not too sure of the hosts of the show though... The comedy is a bit hit and miss for me...That Shakespeare gag kinda made me smile though...

No comments:

Post a Comment