Monday 20 February 2017

Jack's back - A novel review of Four Legendary Kingdoms

I have done it... I've broken the Librarian's... No the fiction lover's golden rule... Never, never, never ever... EVER!!!! read book four without reading the three books before it...

I've done it and I think I may have gotten away with it... My gorgeous girl got me for Christmas a copy of fast paced action writer Matthew Reilly latest, Four Legendary Kingdoms... Oh no I thought, that is definitely not book one...

I have read a couple of books by this author, Contest... Ice Station... Great Zoo of China... I am yet to sink my teeth into any of the Jack West Junior novels... That was until now... After considering borrowing books 1, 2 and 3 from work and then one Sunday looking for something to read I decided to give it a go...

First scene first page and POW!!! The action starts from the get go and does not let up... This book has you back in the thick of things and the craziness is well explained... I really want to go back to book one now and see just where this series began...

Thanks to my darling girl for a wonderful gift, a great story that throws the reader straight into the action...

No comments:

Post a Comment