Wednesday 6 June 2018

Feeling proud

Yesterday was our school sports day and I could not be prouder. I am so proud of my three kids and I only wish that I could split myself in threes so I would have had more of a chance to see everything from the day... The weather was perfect and it was so great to have a great friend along to support as well (thanks Larissa) and my dad too... I am also proud of the students of the school and the teachers, so many people working together so that the day ran smoothly, everyone seemed to give everything their best efforts...

Our team did not win for the first time since our kids began attending JPS but the team that did win has not had success in over twenty years... Sweet victory goes to Team Red... Maybe it will be Yellow's turn again next year...

Such a wonderful day... As always after sports day I struggle with my voice... So much shouting and cheering... For the kids, for the team and for an amazing school... Oh so very proud...

No comments:

Post a Comment