Sunday 9 June 2019

Fun and games and a special party

Another wonderful gathering of family and friends this weekend just gone. We headed over to Casa de Crook as their youngest took the lime light upon turning one year old. A great afternoon with fine food and company. The girl of the hour was in fine form entertaining all with her older siblings keeping the younger visitors on their toes. The after party in true Crook/Law style consisted of amazing pizza, gossip and a board game or two. Hicksy and I managed finally to defeat the initial scenario of Mansion of Madness and Hicksy also managed to introduce me to a new Sci-Fi (space) themed game. A massive day extended to yet another great night.

Sunday has been a day of clean up and tidy with my angel and I getting stuck into rearranging our robe so it is no longer an obstacle course getting things in and out. Our little rabbit got a much needed run around the backyard and we got a semi-planned visit from those Crooks. Rabbit caught with no trouble (too cold and too indecisive) but I got a lesson in gaming from Ben. We couldn't venture into the Manson of Madness for scenario two so gave Space Race another run. I was cruising to an epic victory until I opened my big mouth... "How do you get Victory Points, Ben?" was my question before the man himself pulled off the comeback of all comebacks... I take my hat off to the true MASTER of board games... I'll think twice in future before saying what's on my mind...

Cats and Crows good wins... Aussies doing well in the cricket and tennis... And the musician that played at work for our Sunday Sessions at the Library sounds like a hit... All in all a brilliant long weekend.

Happy birthday to Her Majesty the Queen!

Cannot wait until my birthday when I can be King for the day...

Signing off until next time, Tim the Wizard!

No comments:

Post a Comment