Friday 16 September 2016

Excited much? On the cusp of epic family memories

Who remembers their family holiday to the Victorian snowfields or Ayres Rock or that cabin by the beach (oh wait... They might all be me...) My point is we all hopefully have amazing memories from our childhoods and teen years when the family would all pile into the car and we would hit the road to see things never seen and create new precious memories. Now that my gorgeous wife and I have three wonderful kids (Master 10, Miss 9 and Miss 6) it is high time that we attempt the family road trip...

This morning has been similar to mornings for the past week seeing the three munchkins bound out of bed and scoff their breakfast as excited as ever that our holiday is only days away.

I cannot wait to share these amazing experiences with my own family. Let's hit the road and start up the memory making machine...

Wish us luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment