Wednesday 25 December 2019

Memories of Mum

Christmas Day is always one of mixed emotions for me. With three kids growing up so quickly we are hanging on to the magic of the silly season. The innocence of kids and their pure and creative imagination in my opinion generates the magic of Christmas. It helps that we have younger nieces and a very young nephew to make sure that the magic stays alive for many years to come. Sadly my family lost some one special on Christmas day ten years ago which of course has made it difficult to completely.

The day after Christmas I headed to the local cemetery today with my daughter by my side. It blows my mind to think my daughter was born three months after mum passed away. I loved this afternoon chatting with Boo about all the wonderful memories I have of my mum... Keeping the magic and the memory alive...

No comments:

Post a Comment