Wednesday 17 February 2016

The Final Catchup Post... A Day For the Romantics...

February 14... Traditionally a day for all you romantics out there... So many roses, so many diamonds, so many proposals... Sadly though the people I have spoken to in the lead up to this special day have been none-the-wiser that Valentine's Day is upon them.

For me and my gorgeous, stunningly beautiful, amazing wife the day begun perfectly with Miss H sleeping in and a breakfast in bed with a red rose to decorate the plate... closely followed by me heading off to work :-( and then dinner with the kids where they, all three, got a handful of heart chocolates each...

I fondly recall romantic weekends away (BC) but the last few Valentine's have been as much focused on the kids as they have been on the 'us' of my wife and I. It has even come to the point where the teachers at the new school where our kids attend have sent home cards covered in hearts for our little ones to give to us on this special day.

For those of you who have romance in your hearts I hope that your Valentine's Day was magical, special and filled with memories that bring a knowing, mysterious smile to both your lips and your eyes...

For everyone else... Better luck next year?

No comments:

Post a Comment