Saturday 3 September 2016

I tip my hat to the Royal Adelaide Show

This weekend is turning out to be a great one of catching up with family and friends. Looking forward to seeing my dad and brothers for a wonderful Father's Day lunch and having a relaxing afternoon today enjoying the company of my three little munchkins.

On a different note I must reflect on a delightful afternoon and evening spent at the Royal Adelaide Show. We had planned to go today for Father's Day but changed tack when the friends we were going with thought it would be cool to stay and see the fireworks display... BEST DECISION EVER!!! I cannot remember ever as a kid staying all night at the show (I'm sure we did though at least once of twice) and so I did not know what to expect. Well... The drone racing, the ute racing, the car smashing and the three insane dudes on motor cross bikes pulling of stupidly ridiculous aerial tricks was entertainment enough... Then came probably what I can only say was the most spectacular display of fireworks that I or my kids have ever witnessed.

Add to this the wonderfully helpful staff around the show grounds and on the stalls and it ended up a perfect recipe for a fun filled family day.

Saturday afternoon and evening at the Royal Adelaide Show - 19/20 ***** 5 BIG stars for an awesome day that finished with a colourful bang...

No comments:

Post a Comment