Sunday 17 January 2016

Goosebumps come to life well worth the time

The other day I took my son to see the new Goosebumps movie at our local cinema. I remember reading this great series of scary books when I was a kid and it is great to be sharing the pleasure of reading them with mister almost ten now. We have both been watching the adverts on TV for this movie with great interest.

I can say with honesty that this really was a great movie. Both my son and I loved how to the formula of the books the movie stuck. Then there is the headline actor and here I believe this movie really excels. Jack Black is brilliant.

I fondly remember this actor in School of Rock, The Holiday... He has just the right kind of quirky awkwardness and comic timing that makes me chuckle.

So if you are looking for a movie great for the older kids full of scares and laughs and a great job by Jack Black... Goosebumps is definitely the film for you...

No comments:

Post a Comment