Sunday 23 December 2018

100 views or more... Thank you for your interest over the years...

To all the followers who have been keenly reading my blog, whether you are a first time viewer or you have been there since the very beginning in late March 2014... Thank you... I am happy to see some of my posts have hit over fifty views with my original post poised on 99 and one of my short story posts my most viewed (128 views for The Woman Who Vanished posted on the 16th of September 2016). I was happily surprised to see a more recent post about celebrating 15 years of life together as husband and wife with my gorgeous bride Ms H has scored 100 views, so many wonderful friends taking part in our wonderful day and so many others finding out what went on via FB posts and my blog. I wonder what 2019 will have in store and if I'll get to whip up another 100+ viewed post. As we lead into the crazy Christmas home stretch I suppose only time will truly tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment