Friday 28 December 2018

A trip to the local pool

The last few days it has been hot... Over forty degrees Celsius but not too hot in the house yet (thanks to air conditioning) that we all need to bunk down in the lounge. This afternoon my darling wife thought a trip to our local pool to cool off was the best idea. As always you were 100% right gorgeous. The five of us all had a wonderful afternoon and the water was cool... After my initial hesitation to commit to a family trip out for a swim all it took was a handful of jaunts in the humidity was suffice to convince me to go... Once I hit the water I was happy we'd taken the trip. My highlights would have to be splashing around all five of us together, flying down the big slide with our youngest a trio of times, each more danger-filled than the one before and finally the highlight of the price (a family of up to six is only $20)... Next heatwave I know exactly where the Law family is headed to cool off...

No comments:

Post a Comment